Saturday, February 21, 2015

Electoral College, Guns and Illegals...

You know it just came to mind...yes I do have a mind...a brain well that is another story!

What if "We the People" put as much emphasis, on straightening out "Politics" as we do bickering about gun control or illegal aliens. I think our country would be in a better place!

Really have any of you out there noticed how skewed we have made the Electoral College? I am pretty darned sure our "Founding Fathers" did not think of America being as large as it is and if they even had an inkling we would be as far northwest as Alaska and Americans live there...year round! The same as they NEVER would have imagined an assault rifle, or that other countries would flood our boarders!

I introduce my educational platform,

www.diffen.com/difference/Electoral_Vote_vs_Popular_Vote

Some things just need tweaking now and then, if the abolishment of the Electoral College does not help us, revert it back. Lets see I think we did that with PROHIBITION from 1920 to 1933, though I personally...never mind not part of my rant today. I will add it to the brain thingy! Phew I am glad to get this off my chest...head...shoulders?

No comments:

Post a Comment