Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pssst hey lady wanna buy...

As I was saying he made me an offer I could refuse. I repeated I have NO MONEY and just then Mary...my ride drives by, and I instinctively know she will drive around the block. So I start moving myself to the corner just as she pulls up, the guy shows up and tries to sell her the necklace!! I was still feeling the effects of my medications so the ride home is fuzzy except for the guy with the jewelry that was funny, I told Mary I had the 20" necklace in my hand...14K but it had no weight.




HOME at last I was so tired I went to bed and slept for a whole day and a half!!! Lucky was a bit peeved but Twinkle Toes was all over me, and has been since. They are not so friendly towards each other as they were when I initially brought Twink home, she is leery of Lucky and he will just attack her for no reason! Him being a HUGE cat and her so dainty I worry...


Lucky Doodles
Twinkle Toes












Since the McReunion I have been trying to do my own housework...not doing a very good job. The home physicians assistant was coming for my yearly check up, free through my insurance company and medicare, so I swept and vacuumed before she got here. I was exhausted, my living room is only about 12'x20' and the way I had it carpeted the dining area is still hardwood floor the dividing line is an angle using what is called a Z strip. So the area I vacuumed was only 6'x8' I just huffed and puffed thinking to myself, you cannot do this anymore, and I was on my oxygen the whole time!

My Floor Plan

Well the Matrix P.A. showed up and gave me a physical at home she was so nice and very thorough! Some things she did not like and a lot more she did like! It took about 2 hours and I felt real good about her results and suggestions she want me to have some testing done...results to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment