Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hey y'all been away so lets start slow...with the reunion and the day after...

Let's see my trip on the bus to Pennsylvania seemed to fly by, this guy shared my front row seat and we talked and he fed me and we talked some more and he fed me again, his name was Ron and he was a sweetheart! And when we stopped over he was like a mother hen! When I finally got to Ebensburg, PA I thought he was going to cry (and he gave me more food to take with me!)!

My cousins Sharon and Skip were there and we first went to their place and then to the reunion. It was a blast I wish I would have stayed longer, not enough time with my family. My cousin Kathleen McQuillen sat with myself and my cousins for dinner and I took some pictures and movies...I just remembered that!

Now the stay was only for 18 hours so it went real fast, and the next thing ya know is Sharon, Skip and I are at the designated bus stop, and we watched the bus fly right by us!!!! My cousin Skip jumped in his SUV and tried to catch it, hmmm I wonder if it was he did not want me to be penalized or wanted me out of his computer room??? Gonna have to call him about that!

So having the bus pass me up and not even a brake light...I called Greyhound and realized it was Sunday and they were closed for the weekend?! Now Monday morning I am on the horn with the Bus Company they informed me that the proper repercussions would take place and that my ticket was good for Monday night. More to come...stay posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment