Thursday, July 24, 2014

Busier than a Kat...lately bees got nothing on ME!

Sorry I have been busier than a...bee! You thought I would say one armed wall paper hanger or busier than a gopher on a golf course!

Any way tomorrow night I will begin my 13 hour journey to Ebensburg, PA! I decided to take a suit case because when I stacked up all my medications...well lets just say I decided to take a suit case, just an overnight bag.

I found a sweetheart that will pick me up at 6:30 pm and take me all the way to the downtown Detroit Greyhound Station (she is starting this trek from her house in ANN ARBOR) and come back and get me on Monday morning at 7:00 am for $50.00!!! Parking my car would be more than that!

OH and she will take all of my garbage bags out so the kids will not be tempted to be little farts! Already Princess Twinkle Toes can get into a sealed garbage can, get things out of the Kitchen sink and open my drawers in my bureau in the bedroom (I watched her do it!) that's when I call them little farty cats and Lucky Doodle Bug will follow right behind waiting for the spoils!!!!

So if  you do not hear from me for another few days...what am I saying I am taking this laptop with me on a 13 hour route one way and 15 hour route home! See you all on "De Bus"...

No comments:

Post a Comment