Tuesday, July 15, 2014

De Bus!! De Bus!!

Well today was pretty productive. I scheduled my Matrix nurse for August this is a free service provided by Health Alliance Plan Senior Plus, my supplemental health insurance plan. Every year they send an R.N. to my house to go over my medications, take my vitals and talk about changes in my over-all health. I also called back the nurse with prescription modification. Let's see if I can't get my medications cut from 27 to something more reasonable! And yes, 27 scripts and they all keep me alive!

Then I found a map showing where the Greyhound Station on Howard Street in Detroit. I put myself on street level and virtually walked around and found a parking area that has a  6 foot fence around it and someone in a cashier kiosk. The best part is that Howard Street Lot A is across from the station and Howard Street Lot B is kitty corner to the station which if I can park there will be maybe one city block of live walking. Oh this is gonna be a fun trip, I hope the seats recline...a lot!

Oh and the most important things..the kitties have started using the Cat Genie! NO MORE cleaning a litter box!!!


Lucky Doodle McQuillen

Twinkle Toes and Lucky Doodle McQuillen
Twinkle Toes McQuillen

No comments:

Post a Comment