Thursday, October 30, 2014

Diabetes in Check...Check, Thryroid in Check...Check, Flu Shot in Check...OUCH!

Well I went for my 6 month check up with my Endocrinologist this afternoon she and her associate gave me the thumbs up, and lose weight speech!

My A1C was down from 8.4 to 6.2 (normal is 5.8) and I need to get my thyroid checked in two months (they lowered me from 225 micrograms to 200 micrograms) of Levoxyl.  I can get a bit confused with the thyroid medications as they are completely backward, or upside down from what you think regarding medications.

Anyway when my doctor left the room she was still smiling so I figure I did good! Oh and I had them look at my foot (the one I dropped the oxygen tank on) and it is not broken, but if I have any trouble to see my regular doctor!!
THANK YOU GOD!



And on the flip side I hope you had a hauntingly horrible devils night!!







See you all on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment