Monday, October 20, 2014

Even Grocery Shopping can be a lesson from my Lord...

After Saturdays trip to the grocery store, I am glad to be home and snug in my pj's!!

This guy, one person behind me in line started calling someone rude in a very LOUD voice, because they had 25 items in the 15 item line! When I turned to look at who was yelling he said "Yeah You" so I said "I hope you are not handicapped next time you are in a grocery line." his answer.."F**k you B**ch" in the middle of the grocery check out area!!

I made the motion tick the lock and zip your lips then, reminded him there are children in the immediate area and to act his age! I asked the cashier if I had taken too much of her time and apologized, she said it was fine. I turned and asked the girl behind me, she said the same no problem, I apologized and all the while she is giving me a roll of the eyes, but I had my eyes locked on  the jerk. He still retorted "Well at least I am not a F**king Rude B**ch!!!" I shot over my shoulder on my gimp cart as I was leaving,

"May God Bless You" his answer was "Yeah like that is gonna help" my thought was, yup you are right it is not going to help a moron like you. Yes, I got a bag boy to take me out to my car!!

No comments:

Post a Comment