Thursday, October 16, 2014

McQuillen's Law....

I would swear if I did not have bad luck...lets see we will start on October 10th...

I had the AT&T technician out to put me on the fastest of fast internet...he comes and tells me he cannot do what I want because the signal is not good enough! He sent another technician out to fix that problem, calls me and says it is too late and he would be back tomorrow (Saturday), I asked are you sure. Oh yeah no problem...Monday morning I am on the phone with AT&T again, oh Ms McQuillen the first date we have is the 17th...they basically got me by...so I agree.


Last night I noticed my Ooma Box flashing and checked out the system, no broadcast. Hmmmm I think I need a hot line to AT&T this time the guy says oh no problem we will fix everything tomorrow at 8:00am. The girl shows up at 11:30am and tells me she cannot do what I want I will have to call for an appointment!!!! I told her I had one for tomorrow, then you are all set.

I come into my bedroom to make sure the Ooma box is correctly connected and it falls on the floor and EXPLODES! I tried everything my geeky brain could think of but no go, I called Ooma, well for $109.00 I could give you the brand new Ooma and free shipping...SCCCREEECCCHHH hold it right there, I told him I could get that at WALMART! So he comes back and gives me another offer...$59.00 free shipping and a 3 month credit on my fees and taxes around $12.00.

So wish me luck I really need it, that they will still honor their offer after November 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment