Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I should join the geek squad and teach them a few things!

What a day, did I say what a day I had? Well let me tell you! First I woke up 3 hours early and could not get back to sleep watched TV got bored figured I would take my morning medications early. While going to get a glass of water

I thought hey I will have biscuits and coffee for breakfast, and make homemade biscuits and black raspberry spreadable fruit with my freshly brewed coffee that was set to brew at 9:00am. Which came and went so I had to set it off manually.

I did a little cleaning around the house and thought I should lie down because I was really exhausted. NO Twinkle Toes wanted to play, well that went on until I thought it was dinnertime, looked at the clock and it was...11:48AM. So back to pushing dust back and forth with the cats chasing the broom. And of course no shoes and what do I step on a piece of glass I did not know it until I saw blood spots all over the floor. Okay done for the day...NOT.

 I decided to unravel my spaghetti of wires behind my entertainment center in my bedroom because they are coming on Thursday to Upgrade me to the FASTEST internet speed they got 50mbps!

Oh what a mess I weaved, I got no phone, the printer will not scan, I stepped on an extension cord male end up, backed into my computer table and my 2 year old Toshiba 17.3 " laptop took a dive and smashed the LED screen, so I call Best Buy, it went out of warranty LAST @&$#^%*+-!~ MONTH!!! Now that hurt, and now I can't find the flashlight I JUST HAD A FEW MINUTES AGO, LUCKY...TWINK...Ahh what a productive day a great excuse to do nothing and just pour my heart out to the repairman and feign horror at the mess!!! The only saving glory is I can get the replacement display screen for about $90.20 and do the work myself!!! Have I ever mentioned what a geek I am!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment